Splash! Sun 6th July 2014

By | July 6, 2014

The warmer weather definitely brings out two things in T and D, one being scoffing an ice cream cone and the other is this:

20140706-204148.jpg

All a little bit brr! for my liking, but neither of them ever seem to mind the chilly-when-the-sun-isn’t-on-it water and had a bit of a splashing time!

20140706-204654.jpg

They are both really looking forward to the end of term after working hard in their respective schools and – until T’s competitive streak kicked in and D got a bit miffed at having to do “races” (and loosing) – it was great to see them laughing and having fun.

Definitely my magic moment of the weekend, but maybe not the splashing of me aspect, “let’s splash Mumma even though she’s not in the pool” is always a part of their play.

20140706-205129.jpg

20140706-205235.jpg

20140706-205311.jpg

Redpeffer on 7th July 2014 at 10:03 am.

That swimming pool looks lots of fun. Our inflatable ones never last because they inevitably get punctures-if not from the children, then the cat!

Jeannette on 7th July 2014 at 6:30 pm.

Yes…I know what you mean. Our cats were always puncturing inflatables. This one came from Argos in the sale, takes up space but it stays there all year round 🙂

Claire Toplis on 7th July 2014 at 11:58 am.

Awwh I would love a swimming pool in my garden, great to see the kids having fun.

Jeannette on 7th July 2014 at 6:29 pm.

Thanks Claire, they always enjoy it 🙂

Merlinda Little on 7th July 2014 at 4:00 pm.

I cant swim in our local pool cuz of my body hang ups. This wouldve nice but I dont have money and space =P #countrykids

Jeannette on 7th July 2014 at 6:29 pm.

It does take up a lot of space but managed to get in the sales, very durable 🙂

Jaime Oliver on 7th July 2014 at 6:08 pm.

oh wow i am loving that pool!! i think i have to say if would have been in with them at their ages .. never in a million these days

thanks for linking up with #MagicMoments

Jeannette on 7th July 2014 at 6:28 pm.

Thanks J, I know just what you mean. It’s a sarong for me when I join them these days x

Coombe Mill (Fiona) on 7th July 2014 at 9:05 pm.

What a great pool and what great fun for them both, only a few weeks left of school until the Summer fun can begin! Thanks for linking up and sharing with Country Kids.

Jeannette on 13th July 2014 at 2:12 pm.

Yep, we can’t wait for no more school runs for a while 🙂